fbpx

Reply: PMP Questions Exams Marked for Review

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Questions Exams Marked for Review

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 2 days ago #30372

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Gabriella,
A big thanks for your explanation and for this post.
I fell mighty short on time on my PMP exam.
I may have wasted a great deal of time in this "Review" button thingy.
My suggestion to any exam aspirant is - pls understand this "Review" button feature well in advance BEFORE going for test. In actual exam, refrain using this button lest you spend more time than desired.
3 years 2 months ago #25954

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi,

I can't remember exactly what was shown on the screen; however, there was a moment when I was asked whether I wanted to review ALL questions vs. all MARKED ones. I chose the second option, and the system correctly pointed me to the flagged questions.
Given the time pressure, I was about to click the first button which would have led me to review all questions... Just take a few seconds to be sure you pick this option.

Hope this helps,

Gabriella
3 years 3 months ago #25649

Firouzeh

's Avatar

Hello,
I took the PMP exam last week and had issues with questions that I had marked for review. System would take me to the first marked item on the list but when I would choose next,
it would take me to the next question and not the next question with the marked item. What was I doing wrong? I have to reschedule my test and dont want to make the same mistake on the next exam.
7 years 6 months ago #8419

Christian Winter

Hi Ynes,

you can striketrhrough answers (or part of answers) were you are pretty sure that this is not the correct one or irrelevant information. In case you also mark the question for review and come later back to the question you directly see the answers you strikthoug previously. So you don't need to worry about them any more and just can spend your time on the remaining answers.
I am not sure if you can also striketrough parts of the question ...

Anyhow I did not use this feature during the exam - even it was exmplained very well in the tutorial before starting the exam. As I had enabled native language support I think the striketroug was not working that well. Meaning you could only striketrough the English answers, but the ones in your prefered language were not strikedthroug. Similar as it is the case for marking the answer. You can only mark English answers.

I just put some notes on the sheet of paper for some few marked questions and the two answeres were I was wondering which one to choose.
7 years 6 months ago #8414

Ynes Coiscou

Hello Mark,
I did not know about the strikthroug capability on PMP real exam, would you please explain in details ?

Thanks in advance,

Ynes
7 years 6 months ago #8409

Mark Wuenscher, PMP

Ynes,

Yes, that is for the real PMP exam as well. Sorry for not being clear on that. Also, you should know that the strikethrough capability exists on the actual PMP exam and is very useful. I think that is a feature the PrepCast team is thinking about implementing in the PM Exam Simulator.

Mark

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login