fbpx

Reply: PM Free Flash Cards

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PM Free Flash Cards

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 11 months ago #20534

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Hi Juan,

Harry’s right, the PM FlashCards are currently unavailable.

Here are some other options:

1) Purchase the Project Management PrepCast. It has full-featured exam prep training that will teach you what you need to know.
The Project Management PrepCast Elite

2) Purchase the PM Formulas: PMP® Formulas PDF and Cheat Sheet. This PM PrepCast offering has formulas, sample questions, a pocket guide (brain dump) and more.
PM Formula: PMP® Formulas PDF and Cheat Sheet

3) Make your own cards. I made flashcards for each incorrect answer from simulated tests. It helped me learn from my mistakes. I wound up with 300+ notecards!

4) Search for “Quizlet PMP” on the web. Quizlet is a web and mobile site that drills students on thousands of subjects (including PMP) with flashcards, games, and tests. You can sign up for a free account or pay for a subscription. If you use the site, be sure to confirm the flashcards you choose are from the 6th edition PMBOK and are accurate. As with online communities sharing information, there’s no guarantee the users are credentialed.

I wish you the best, Juan.
Attachments:
3 years 11 months ago #20532

Harry Elston

Juan,

The flash cards are not available. There's a splash screen at the top of the page: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/the-pm-flashcards

Harry
3 years 11 months ago #20531

Juan

's Avatar

The site doesn’t work
7 years 9 months ago #7670

Cornelius Fichtner

Sanju,

Please visit www.project-management-flash-cards.com/index.php/free where you can see the sign-up form on the right in the blue box below "step 3".
7 years 9 months ago #7669

Sanju Rajan

I had received an email stating to "Get Your 100 Free PMP Exam eFlashCards"
I had watched the video, but on step3 to signup - there is no link at all. How do I download the flash cards.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login