fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PM Free Flash Cards

PM Free Flash Cards 7 years 8 months ago #7669

• Sanju Rajan
  • Sanju Rajan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I had received an email stating to "Get Your 100 Free PMP Exam eFlashCards"
I had watched the video, but on step3 to signup - there is no link at all. How do I download the flash cards.

PM Free Flash Cards 7 years 8 months ago #7670

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Sanju,

Please visit www.project-management-flash-cards.com/index.php/free where you can see the sign-up form on the right in the blue box below "step 3".
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sanju Rajan, Rakesh Mishra

PM Free Flash Cards 3 years 11 months ago #20531

• Juan
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The site doesn’t work

PM Free Flash Cards 3 years 11 months ago #20532

• Harry Elston
  • Thank you received: 144
Juan,

The flash cards are not available. There's a splash screen at the top of the page: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam/the-pm-flashcards

Harry
+++++
Harry J. Elston, Ph.D., CIH, PMP

PM Free Flash Cards 3 years 11 months ago #20534

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Hi Juan,

Harry’s right, the PM FlashCards are currently unavailable.

Here are some other options:

1) Purchase the Project Management PrepCast. It has full-featured exam prep training that will teach you what you need to know.
The Project Management PrepCast Elite

2) Purchase the PM Formulas: PMP® Formulas PDF and Cheat Sheet. This PM PrepCast offering has formulas, sample questions, a pocket guide (brain dump) and more.
PM Formula: PMP® Formulas PDF and Cheat Sheet

3) Make your own cards. I made flashcards for each incorrect answer from simulated tests. It helped me learn from my mistakes. I wound up with 300+ notecards!

4) Search for “Quizlet PMP” on the web. Quizlet is a web and mobile site that drills students on thousands of subjects (including PMP) with flashcards, games, and tests. You can sign up for a free account or pay for a subscription. If you use the site, be sure to confirm the flashcards you choose are from the 6th edition PMBOK and are accurate. As with online communities sharing information, there’s no guarantee the users are credentialed.

I wish you the best, Juan.
Attachments:
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login