fbpx

Reply: Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29553

nether

's Avatar

Hі there friends, nice article and fastidious arguments commеnted at this plaϲe, I am actually enjoying
by these.
1 year 9 months ago #29477

absentia

's Avatar

Hi, of cⲟurse this piece of writing iѕ genuinely fɑstidious and
І have learned lot of things from it abⲟut
blogging. thanks.
7 years 10 months ago #7462

Rahul Kakkar

Congratulations Umesh! All the best for the exam ☺️
7 years 10 months ago #7459

UMESH BAPAT

Hi Friends,

My application got accepted and I paid the fees. Luckily, random process did not hit me with audit.

Thanks,
Umesh
7 years 10 months ago #7445

Ahmed Amin

Hi UMESH,
project description should describe the project nature and outcome in a high level. the description should also illustrate what your role on the project was and what activities/processes you were responsible for.
this is required so that PMI can confirm that the experience you are using is really a project and your participation was related to project management.

regarding the update you need, it would be OK to do the update.
Good luck!
7 years 10 months ago #7425

UMESH BAPAT

Hi Cornelius and all the members,
PMI has asked me to resubmit the application by revising project description - PMI has not asked me to change anything but descriptions. While changing the descriptions i felt i have entered hours wrong in a project (not total but hours in a process group should be more than what i entered, should be changed from 20 to 80) - I do not know if I should do this change or not. Also is the ask of resubmitting with changed description is a sign of possible rejection?

Kindly clarify my doubt.

Umesh.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login