fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection?

Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection? 7 years 11 months ago #7425

• UMESH BAPAT
  • UMESH BAPAT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Cornelius and all the members,
PMI has asked me to resubmit the application by revising project description - PMI has not asked me to change anything but descriptions. While changing the descriptions i felt i have entered hours wrong in a project (not total but hours in a process group should be more than what i entered, should be changed from 20 to 80) - I do not know if I should do this change or not. Also is the ask of resubmitting with changed description is a sign of possible rejection?

Kindly clarify my doubt.

Umesh.

Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection? 7 years 11 months ago #7445

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi UMESH,
project description should describe the project nature and outcome in a high level. the description should also illustrate what your role on the project was and what activities/processes you were responsible for.
this is required so that PMI can confirm that the experience you are using is really a project and your participation was related to project management.

regarding the update you need, it would be OK to do the update.
Good luck!
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: UMESH BAPAT

Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection? 7 years 11 months ago #7459

• UMESH BAPAT
  • UMESH BAPAT's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Friends,

My application got accepted and I paid the fees. Luckily, random process did not hit me with audit.

Thanks,
Umesh

Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection? 7 years 11 months ago #7462

• Rahul Kakkar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56
Congratulations Umesh! All the best for the exam ☺️
Rahul Kakkar, PMP, MBA
Community Moderator

How are we doing? Your opinion matters. To help us improve, please check out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmpexamforum

Reply: Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection? - PM PrepCast Forum 1 year 10 months ago #29477

• absentia
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi, of cⲟurse this piece of writing iѕ genuinely fɑstidious and
І have learned lot of things from it abⲟut
blogging. thanks.

Reply: Asked to resubmit the application with rewriting descriptions - is this a sign of possible rejection? - PM PrepCast Forum 1 year 9 months ago #29553

• nether
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hі there friends, nice article and fastidious arguments commеnted at this plaϲe, I am actually enjoying
by these.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login