fbpx

Reply: Rita Mulcahy vs Head First vs PMBOK

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Rita Mulcahy vs Head First vs PMBOK

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
11 months 2 weeks ago #30416

Harry Elston

Tilda,

It really isn't an "either-or" proposition. Each guide or reference material adds a dimension to your learning. Personally, I used the PM-Prepcast and the Exam Simulator in conjunction with a hard copy of the PMBOK guide and Head First. The Prepcast, PMBOK and Exam Simulator were the core of my study and Head First was a tool that put it all together in a way I could understand the material. It was also lighthearted and down to earth in its presentation.

Good luck,

Harry
11 months 2 weeks ago #30413

Tilda

's Avatar

Hi, If I had to take between Cornelius bundle and simulator +Rita, what would you suggest?
4 years 6 months ago #18513

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thanks a lot for your clear explanation. I am now reading Head First and will learn PMBOK later although my training is based on PMBOK.
5 years 3 months ago #16033

Pmbok

's Avatar

I am in the process to buy a book between Ritas and PMBOK I like to have the hability to manage a project using the best techniques. Do you recommend based on your comments to first get PMBOK am I correct? Please give me an advice.
8 years 1 week ago #7157

Rahul Kakkar

Michael wrote: What is the latest edition for Rita Mulcahy?

For the PMP exam prep, it would be the Eighth Edition.
8 years 1 week ago #7156

Michael

's Avatar

What is the latest edition for Rita Mulcahy?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login