fbpx

Reply: HELP! Request from PMI for a resubmission of my PMP application

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : HELP! Request from PMI for a resubmission of my PMP application

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 9 months ago #17820

Elmer Canlas

's Avatar

Hi Amanda,
Congrats!
Could it be possible to post here the exact wordings you submitted and got accepted / approved.
doing my write ups today and will be a good help to see yours as a sample.

Thanks
4 years 9 months ago #17819

elmer

's Avatar

Hi Amanda,
Congrats!
Could it be possible to post here the exact wordings you submitted and got accepted / approved.
doing my write ups today and will be a good help to see yours as a sample.

Thanks
6 years 2 months ago #12784

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi everyone,
I am facing a similar issue and would thus appreciate your suggestions on how to improve upon my resubmission. The comments that I received are similar to her thus I am sharing the project details which I submitted to PMI
1. Project title- Improving treatment for Child Health (CARE ITCH project)
The primary objective is to engage with the private healthcare providers to reduce delays and strengthen care
pathways for severe childhood illnesses.The project has so far trained 412 healthcare providers, landscaped and
mapped 200 health centers catering to a populace of 1 million and working toward their quality improvement.
Responsibilities:
Project Scope management
Activity schedule with WBS
Stakeholder management & communication
Execution of activities & approved changes
Monitor performance and measure progress
Report writing and documentation
2. Project title- USAID Applying Science to strengthen and improve systems Project(USAID ASSIST)
The major objective of the ASSIST project in India was to develop the capacity of the public health system for
applying Quality improvement science towards process improvement and betterment of services to the
beneficiaries.The project worked with 415 facilities & 437 QI teams across 28 districts in India.
Responsibilities:
Stakeholder analysis
Activity scheduling & WBS
Operationalize & monitor project activities
Quality improvement and supportive supervision
Documentation and report writing
7 years 10 months ago #7427

UMESH BAPAT

So did you include process groups in your application or not? :sick: :sick: :sick:
7 years 10 months ago #7426

UMESH BAPAT

So, did you include process group in your application or not?
8 years 1 week ago #7138

Jenna

's Avatar

Just out of curiosity- at the end,you did or did not include those process groups in your project description while resubmiting? :silly:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login