fbpx

Reply: Online Application on PMI

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Online Application on PMI

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 3 months ago #9259

Pankaj

's Avatar

Can you please share what exact email you got from PMI? Received following response from PMI regarding my PMP application:
You may proceed to the next step of the application process – payment. However, please note that your application is still subject to further review or audit.
Is it the normal response I should expect for my application?
8 years 1 month ago #7070

Rahul Kakkar

Magroud Noreddine wrote: Hi everyone,

I wanted to put an update on what happened on my application as i received a private message to know about it.
I waited late Friday night as it was the 4th day of my application but nothing came through, so i was thinking that i will have to wit till next Monday... but finally Saturday morning i received an email from PMI that told me to go on and pay for my exam.
Which i did, after my payment the time i went back to my email, i had already received an email from PMI that were asking me to schedule my exam.
So no audit for me !!!.

Thanks again for your answer earlier.

Noreddine.

Thats great news Noreddine! Now you can fully focus on your preparation! Good luck, and let us know if we can be of any help.
8 years 1 month ago #7059

Ahmed Amin

Good Luck Magroud, You can always use this forum if you have any inquiries and our team will be glad to help.
8 years 1 month ago #7040

Magroud Noreddine

Hi everyone,

I wanted to put an update on what happened on my application as i received a private message to know about it.
I waited late Friday night as it was the 4th day of my application but nothing came through, so i was thinking that i will have to wit till next Monday... but finally Saturday morning i received an email from PMI that told me to go on and pay for my exam.
Which i did, after my payment the time i went back to my email, i had already received an email from PMI that were asking me to schedule my exam.
So no audit for me !!!.

Thanks again for your answer earlier.

Noreddine.
8 years 2 months ago #7013

Magroud Noreddine

Thank you all for your answers.
I did of course follow the code of ethics ( did not lie i mean, no need ) my concern was at the time about the fact i just got my years of experience recently.

Now i'm fine with your message :), i continue my study while waiting for PMI to answer my application.

Thanks again.

Noreddine.
8 years 2 months ago #7000

Tracey South

Hi. I agree with Lazard. If you filled your application out as per the PMI Code of Ethics, there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about. I commend you for your forward thinking and having your boss review your hours prior to submission.

Best of luck!
Tracey

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login