fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Online Application on PMI

Online Application on PMI 8 years 2 months ago #6995

• Magroud Noreddine
  • Magroud Noreddine's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Hi Everyone,

I just complete my online application on pmi.org !
now it's time as people say : " hope for the best, plan for the worst"
After passing my 35 hours contact and reading lots of things about everything and especially the lessons learned from newly pmp certified, i always wondered why the people didn't talk that much about this application.
Well it's quite straight forward nothing complicated at all but still stressful for me as it's the only part of the certification that is not under our direct control !
I know that the exam it's the big part of it, but still things like this application not under my direct control i stress a lot :side:

My experience/degree is maybe the factor that stress me !

I have an associate degree and just finish my 5 years experience ( in the same company ) required last December ( 2015 ) ! so last November i contact my boss and explain my plan about the certification, count my hours and send him my excel sheet to see if he could agree with me.
He did agree about the hours spending on leading projects.

My only concern on my application finally is about the fact that i have only one contact person on my application my boss !
Lots of people talks about the case you get audited you should get in touch with your prior manager but what if like me you got only one boss in your "managing project experience" ?

What is your personal experience about that ?

I know calm down and focus on studying right ? :woohoo:

cheers

Online Application on PMI 8 years 2 months ago #6997

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Hi Magroud ,

You are lucky to have one manager to approve all your experience and projects, this will make the audit process much more easier.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magroud Noreddine

Online Application on PMI 8 years 2 months ago #6998

• Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL
  • Lazard Toe, ITBMC, MPM, CIPM, PMP, ITIL's Avatar
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Dear Sir,

No point of concern please.
Your application is valid. Kindly go ahead.
Best regards and good luck
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magroud Noreddine, David Murallo

Online Application on PMI 8 years 2 months ago #7000

• Tracey South
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Hi. I agree with Lazard. If you filled your application out as per the PMI Code of Ethics, there is absolutely nothing to be concerned about. I commend you for your forward thinking and having your boss review your hours prior to submission.

Best of luck!
Tracey
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magroud Noreddine, David Murallo

Online Application on PMI 8 years 2 months ago #7013

• Magroud Noreddine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you all for your answers.
I did of course follow the code of ethics ( did not lie i mean, no need ) my concern was at the time about the fact i just got my years of experience recently.

Now i'm fine with your message :), i continue my study while waiting for PMI to answer my application.

Thanks again.

Noreddine.

Online Application on PMI 8 years 1 month ago #7040

• Magroud Noreddine
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

I wanted to put an update on what happened on my application as i received a private message to know about it.
I waited late Friday night as it was the 4th day of my application but nothing came through, so i was thinking that i will have to wit till next Monday... but finally Saturday morning i received an email from PMI that told me to go on and pay for my exam.
Which i did, after my payment the time i went back to my email, i had already received an email from PMI that were asking me to schedule my exam.
So no audit for me !!!.

Thanks again for your answer earlier.

Noreddine.

Online Application on PMI 8 years 1 month ago #7059

• Ahmed Amin
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
Good Luck Magroud, You can always use this forum if you have any inquiries and our team will be glad to help.
Ahmed Amin Abdullah, PMP
Community Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Magroud Noreddine

Online Application on PMI 8 years 1 month ago #7070

• Rahul Kakkar
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 56

Magroud Noreddine wrote: Hi everyone,

I wanted to put an update on what happened on my application as i received a private message to know about it.
I waited late Friday night as it was the 4th day of my application but nothing came through, so i was thinking that i will have to wit till next Monday... but finally Saturday morning i received an email from PMI that told me to go on and pay for my exam.
Which i did, after my payment the time i went back to my email, i had already received an email from PMI that were asking me to schedule my exam.
So no audit for me !!!.

Thanks again for your answer earlier.

Noreddine.

Thats great news Noreddine! Now you can fully focus on your preparation! Good luck, and let us know if we can be of any help.
Rahul Kakkar, PMP, MBA
Community Moderator

How are we doing? Your opinion matters. To help us improve, please check out our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/pmpexamforum

Online Application on PMI 7 years 4 months ago #9259

• Pankaj
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Can you please share what exact email you got from PMI? Received following response from PMI regarding my PMP application:
You may proceed to the next step of the application process – payment. However, please note that your application is still subject to further review or audit.
Is it the normal response I should expect for my application?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login