fbpx

Reply: Login error - Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Login error - Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 6 months ago #11984

Cornelius Fichtner

Anonymous wrote: I am getting the same error.

Please contact support@pm-prepcast for assistance.
6 years 6 months ago #11983

Anonymous

's Avatar

I am getting the same error.
8 years 2 months ago #6849

Cecil D'Souza

Cornelius

This is now resolved. I changed the password and also save the URL which for some reason was different from the earlier one saved. It now works.

Thanks
8 years 2 months ago #6845

Cecil D'Souza

Cornelius

I tried again and failed. So I changed my password again. I want to logout and log in again with the new password. Perhaps, I should remove the saved password in firefox. I shall let you know if I am stuck.
Attachments:
8 years 2 months ago #6844

Cornelius Fichtner

Cecil,

I'm not sure where this problem might stem from, but I can tell you that I have logged in and out of the exam simulator at least 25 times today (seriously) using multiple of my accounts and my password manager never failed me.

So I know that the simulator does not simply "forget" a password or else we would have dozens and dozens of customers with the same issue. But I really don't know what might be going on here in your case.

Open question to everyone... Is anyone else experiencing this?
8 years 2 months ago #6843

Cecil D'Souza

Cornelius,

Thank you for your response. I stand corrected. So the orange screen log in error as been resolved as I realized from your statement that it was not related to the Simulator. My apologies for the mix up.

I have opened a ticket to have this resolved because the Simulator should allow me in as my password is saved in Firefox just like the other logins.
I had the same log in issue yesterday and changed my password. It allowed me in and I worked. But I encountered the same 'Invalid username / password problem today as well and cannot get in and this prevents me from practicing.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login