fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Login error - Simulator

Login error - Simulator 8 years 3 months ago #6841

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Cecil D'Souza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7

I am curious to know if people are experiencing a login error while logging into the Prepcast Simulator. IT seems like the system gives me a log in error for no apparent reason. I had a notification abut a login problem a few days back and that it was being addressed. But it's been a few days now and one would have thought that this would have been resolved.

I even changed the password yesterday and then today, when I attempted to log in, I got the same invalid username/password error.

Login error - Simulator 8 years 3 months ago #6842

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Cecil,

The login error we had was on the PrepCast website and not on the simulator. So this would be something new (and currently unknown).

Most important question first... have you been able to change your password and log in? I want to make sure you can use the simulator without problems.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC

Login error - Simulator 8 years 3 months ago #6843

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Cornelius,

Thank you for your response. I stand corrected. So the orange screen log in error as been resolved as I realized from your statement that it was not related to the Simulator. My apologies for the mix up.

I have opened a ticket to have this resolved because the Simulator should allow me in as my password is saved in Firefox just like the other logins.
I had the same log in issue yesterday and changed my password. It allowed me in and I worked. But I encountered the same 'Invalid username / password problem today as well and cannot get in and this prevents me from practicing.

Login error - Simulator 8 years 3 months ago #6844

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Cecil,

I'm not sure where this problem might stem from, but I can tell you that I have logged in and out of the exam simulator at least 25 times today (seriously) using multiple of my accounts and my password manager never failed me.

So I know that the simulator does not simply "forget" a password or else we would have dozens and dozens of customers with the same issue. But I really don't know what might be going on here in your case.

Open question to everyone... Is anyone else experiencing this?
Until Next Time,

Login error - Simulator 8 years 3 months ago #6845

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Cornelius

I tried again and failed. So I changed my password again. I want to logout and log in again with the new password. Perhaps, I should remove the saved password in firefox. I shall let you know if I am stuck.
Attachments:

Login error - Simulator 8 years 3 months ago #6849

• Cecil D'Souza
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Cornelius

This is now resolved. I changed the password and also save the URL which for some reason was different from the earlier one saved. It now works.

Thanks

Login error - Simulator 6 years 6 months ago #11983

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am getting the same error.

Login error - Simulator 6 years 6 months ago #11984

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

Anonymous wrote: I am getting the same error.

Please contact support@pm-prepcast for assistance.
Until Next Time,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login