fbpx

Reply: last step in closing process

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : last step in closing process

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 years 6 months ago #8399

Rajesh

's Avatar

Sir,

If you check the page 28 clearly on closing
than last step written is Acceptance criteria i.e. customer satisfaction
If I refer to this than option B should be answer
Measure customer satisfaction at the end of the project
7 years 7 months ago #8035

Courage Dolopea

's Avatar

Cornelius Fichtner wrote: Muhammad,

Before we can help you with this question you have to tell us who the author of this question is. We want to make sure that we give credit where credit is due.

Thank you!

7 years 7 months ago #8034

Courage Dolopea

's Avatar

which statement best describe contract
Please help me with the correct answer?
7 years 7 months ago #8033

Courage Dolopea

's Avatar

Saeed wrote: Which one of the following is the last step of project closing?
A Archive Project Documents
B Measure customer satisfaction at the end of the project
C Client appreciates your product
D Lessons learnt are documented

Can someone please recommend what is the correct answer and why? I picked A which sounds like incorrect as per author.
Regards,
Saeed

8 years 4 months ago #6504

Ahmed Amin

hello Muhammed,
I agree with you that Answer A is the most correct answer. I found this question in many forums with different model answers. but frankly this is one of the questions that I think are not well formed and I wouldn't expect a similar question in the real exam.

As for why I think A is the correct answer, please check page 100 of the PMBOK, you will find a step by step methodology for the close project or phase, in the last point you will find the last action is archive project information for future use by the organization.

"This includes all planned activities necessary for administrative closure of the project or phase, including stepby-
step methodologies that address:
• Actions and activities necessary to satisfy completion or exit criteria for the phase or project;
• Actions and activities necessary to transfer the project’s products, services, or results to the next phase
or to production and/or operations; and
• Activities needed to collect project or phase records, audit project success or failure, gather lessons
learned and archive project information for future use by the organization."
8 years 4 months ago #6503

Saeed

Thanks for you reply. Yes I understand lessons learned are in closing process
The question is really about the very last step of the closing process (as far as I understand) among the activities listed on page 28 and other activities which are not on that page. I thought archiving project documents is the last step but author simplilearn/author says that "Measure customer satisfaction at the end of the project"

I think releasing the team might be the very last step but since it is not one of the options so archiving might be the best answer

In any case measuring customer satisfaction sounds something like which happens after validating scope and before the lessons learned so that project team can document customer feedback. Maybe I am wrong but that is why my question on forum to get expert opinion.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login