fbpx

Reply: Chapter wise questions for prep and study plan

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Chapter wise questions for prep and study plan

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
6 years 3 months ago #12696

Nagarajan N

's Avatar

Hi Ashvini,

If you are going to appear for the PMP exam prior to Mar 26, 2018, you can use Head First 3rd Edition. Authors are Jennifer Greene & Andrew Stellman. If you do a search in Amazon or a similar website, you will see it. Hope this helps.

Thanks
Nagaraj
6 years 3 months ago #12690

ashvini

's Avatar

Please share the full title of head first book for PMP, its author's name & publication
6 years 3 months ago #12685

ashvini

's Avatar

Who is the author of head first book ? Please share the author name & publication.
8 years 9 months ago #5745

Rahul Kakkar

Praveen Chandra wrote: Hello Ahmed,
Thanks for your response. what you have mentioned sounds right for a decent study plan.
Appreciate it.
Could you please help me and guide to find out if there are any good resources for knowledge area wise tests available?

Thanks,
Praveen

Hi Praveen,

Have you taken a look at our PM StudyCoach ? It is a 10-week long course, which comes with supplementary study materials, in the form of videos, podcasts, worksheets, articles, as well as reading and homework assignments.

R
8 years 9 months ago #5736

Ahmed Amin

you can check the below URL which contains links to many free sample questions, I am sure you will find something that may satisfy your requirement.
Link: www.pm-exam-simulator.com/index.php/reso...xam-sample-questions

also, I did a simple search and i found a book that exactly matches your requirements (I didn't try it my self)
www.amazon.com/1000-Challenge-PMP-Questi...ations/dp/1493531840

also the PM Exam simulator offers free 3 days trial. you can give it a try, I have seen many people writing very positive feedback about it.

Good Luck.
8 years 9 months ago #5734

Praveen Chandra

Hello Ahmed,
Thanks for your response. what you have mentioned sounds right for a decent study plan.
Appreciate it.
Could you please help me and guide to find out if there are any good resources for knowledge area wise tests available?

Thanks,
Praveen

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login