fbpx

Reply: Study Partner?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study Partner?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
4 years 2 weeks ago #20289

Yolanda Mabutas

For anyone looking to partner up with Honglin Li to study for the PMP Exam, please send us a message at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with the following information:

-Name
-Email Address
-Subject Title: Study Group with Honglin Li

We will forward your information to the email address Honglin registered in this forum so you may contact each other personally. For security purposes, we don't allow people to add in their email address in this forum.
4 years 2 weeks ago #20281

Megan

's Avatar

Hi I’m taking the exam in May 2020 and am looking for a study partner. I live in Northern NJ.

Megan
5 years 5 months ago #15431

Anonymous

's Avatar

Hi Jennifer,
Am interested in having a study partner, however am afraid i'd drag you behind, I just began started studying. Please if that is okay, we may get it done. Thank you
Becky
8 years 9 months ago #5725

Lata

's Avatar

Hi Jennifer,

I am also looking for a study partner for PMP studies. So far I have completed one reading of PMBOK and one reading of Rita's book. and taking Rita's questions after each chapter. Please let me know how far are you in preparation and whether you are still looking for study partner. We can Skype and meet to get on speed. I plan to appear for exam in the end of July 2015.

Thanks and looking forward to your response.
8 years 10 months ago #5637

Lylie King

Yes. Had my emails for virtual group. This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
8 years 10 months ago #5634

Ayman Alfayez

and this is my email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login