fbpx

Reply: Share your ITTO Technique for my new eBook

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Share your ITTO Technique for my new eBook

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 2 months ago #5013

David Macaskill

I've given this a nanoseconds worth of thought, but I'd like to see a set of ITTO (common sense) rules. For example:
"All Executing and M&C processes can produce CRs".

I'm wondering if there is a Praeto principle here: 80% of the ITTOs can be deduced from a handful of common sense rules.
9 years 2 months ago #5012

Rana Omer Hussain (PMP)

's Avatar

The easiest way to Learn cover 80% of questions replated to Input/Output of ITTO in PMP paper

Details : ranaomerhussain.wordpress.com/2015/01/05...mp-ranas-chart-hack/

Enjoy :) and keep in mind no need to memorize the ITTO always understand them (y)
9 years 2 months ago #5002

Sarah Burden

I agree that you do not need to learn all the ITTOs. The most important thing to learn is why the ITTOs are relevant to that knowledge area or process group. If you understand the process groups and knowledge areas and why a tool or technique is used then you will naturally understand the ITTOs. If you just learn them by rote then you will not understand them and you will not be able to pass the PMP exam.
9 years 2 months ago #5000

Rohit

's Avatar

Well , my technique was this -

1) Do NOT memorize ITTO's .(important)
2) Understand why each processes are placed at respective knowledge areas , and how to utilize them (very important)
3) Build real life example scenarios for each processes of ITTO's - as what you will do 'next' with each processes and why.(Utmost important)

Hope it helps.
9 years 2 months ago #4998

Vinod Kumar

's Avatar

Hi Abhimanyoo,

Please share it.
9 years 3 months ago #4890

Manlio Igino Angelo Frizzi

The spreadsheet should not repeat every process.
For each process group I do a TAB IN EXCEL, then I do not repeat the area, the process, etc...
If they are in a column I DO NOT REPEAT IT: this let me filter based on Whatever I want and see the dependencies.
So, my flash card are similar, but in my opinion, more usable and useful.

I do not print them. When finished I can read it with iPad excel reader, that makes the works as I've not to write it. With PMBOK vs 6 in the future i can modify on excel and continue reading on iPad.

Manlio

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login