fbpx

Reply: Am i Ready for PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Am i Ready for PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
9 years 10 months ago #4265

Cornelius Fichtner

Venkat,

Congratulations! Glad to hear that you have successfully reached the end of your PMP journey!

Two things:
  1. Don't forget to help your fellow students and post your lessons learned. Please go to www.pm-prepcast.com/ll and let everyone know about your journey. Tell them how you did it, so that they can learn from your approach.
  2. Remember that you must earn 60 PDUs every 3 years in order to keep your certification alive. Please check out our free PDU offerings at www.pdu-insider.com and www.pm-podcast.com/pdu . In that way you will always have enough ideas where to find your next PDU.
Have a great week.
9 years 10 months ago #4247

Venkat Reddy

Hi Cornelius,

A good News to share, I have completed my PMP certification. After 3 months preparation it was great feeling to see successful completion on screen

Thanks a lot for your support and Simulator really helped a lot

Regards
Venkat
9 years 10 months ago #4208

Venkat Reddy

Thanks much Cornelius, will follow the same
9 years 10 months ago #4207

Michael Alstrom

I'm in a similar position, but about a week and a half behind you. I took the first two exams on the simulator and I'm hovering just under 80%. To improve, I'm reading the PMBOK again, studying ITTO's (looking for relationships/concepts and not memorizing), and reviewing formulas. I'm planning on taking another practice exam this weekend.
9 years 10 months ago #4206

Cornelius Fichtner

Venkat,

An average score of 80 in our PM Exam Simulator ( www.pm-exam-simulator.com ) is an excellent score! Anecdotally we know that students who score 75+ in the simulator usually pass the exam. Of course, this is no guarantee because everyone's exam is different, but at least it is a good indicator.

If you only have 1 week and you are looking to review the material, then do the following:
  • Answer as many sample questions as you can.
  • For every hour you spend answering questions you should also spend one hour in reviewing them. (So if you do a 4-hour exam, you should spend 4 hours in review)
  • Read the PMP Examination Content Outline . This document lists all the activites that you need to be aware of for the exam. It will act as a "checklist". If anything here sounds unfamiliar - study it.
  • If you are a customer of The PM PrepCast, then watch module 70, which walks you through the Examination Content Outline.
9 years 10 months ago #4204

Venkat Reddy

Dear Friends,

I am planning to give PMP exam in a week time, I have gone through Rita's Latest edition and more of PMBOK Guide
I am getting 80 percent consistently in PMP Exam Simulator but confidence level is not there as i may be thinking real exam is much much more tough and i am not able to set a benchmark for my study. Even if i study more i am really getting confused

Please help me to understand if i can give the exam in a week and how do i take a revision this week?

Regards
Venkat

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login