fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam application query

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam application query

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
5 years 11 months ago #13864

Rochelle Martinez

Sanjiv you might want to read this article: www.project-management-prepcast.com/free...-not-project-manager
6 years 4 days ago #13773

Sanjiv

's Avatar

Dear sir,
I have 7 years of experience in production and process management.
Am i eligible for pmp certification
Pl reply
10 years 7 months ago #3713

's Avatar

Hi Cornelius,

Thanks for your response.

regards
Ananth
10 years 7 months ago #3695

Cornelius Fichtner

Ananth,

Please refer to your Student Workbook where we explain this in the section titled "What to write on your PMP Exam Application":

Once you have successfully passed our Final Exam then you have earned 35 Contact Hours for participating in The PM PrepCast™. Now you can apply for your PMP Exam.
In your exam application you will be asked to give evidence that you have indeed received the Contact Hours required. Please use the following information in your application:
• Course Title: The PM PrepCast
• Course Number PMPREPCAST
• Institution Name: OSP International LLC
• PMI R.E.P. Number 3023
• Course Start Date: Your PrepCast Purchase Date
• Course Completion Date: Date when you passed the Final Exam
• Hours: 35
• Qualifying Hours 35
• Category: A
This is all the information that you need to provide on your application. You do not need to include a copy of your certificate.

10 years 7 months ago #3694

's Avatar

Hi,

In the online PMP exam application,there is PM education section.I need to know what topics need to be included because in the prepcast sessions,there are number of them like project integration management ,project scope management.Kindly clarify.

Thanks
Ananth

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login