fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Formulas

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Formulas

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
7 months 1 week ago #30895

Daniel Soerensen

Olurotimi,

I agree with Harry. If anything, become familiar with the earned value formulas in the PMBOK Guide 6th edition, and know how to interpret the results. Chances are you won't get a question that asks to calculate something, but rather the question will assess your behaviour given a scenario in which a certain earned value metric is at a certain number. Hope this makes sense.

All the best in your studies, and I'm sure you will do great!

Cheers,
7 months 1 week ago #30894

Harry Elston

Olurotimi,

Do not get wrapped up in math questions. My exam (2019) had exactly two questions that required math, both were Earned Value questions that required only basic math.

H
7 months 1 week ago #30893

Olurotimi Olusina

Thanks for the quick reply Harry.
I guess I'll have to work with the formulas I am familiar with and keep my finger crossed.
7 months 1 week ago #30892

Harry Elston

Olurotimi:

The Prepcast had a formula sheet associated with the Prepcast product. It's now associated with the upper tier of the product. The only thing I was unfamiliar with was calculating the number of "communication channels" and the earned value stuff.

Harry
7 months 1 week ago #30891

Olurotimi Olusina

I understand there are 50 formulas one needs to be familiar with to pass the PMP exam.
I have been studying for weeks now and I have only found about 20 formulas. Anybody know where I can find the other 30 formulas?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login