fbpx

Reply: Confused about questions on ITTOs

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Confused about questions on ITTOs

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
10 months 1 week ago #30655

Daniel Soerensen

Hello Alexandra,

I didn't end up taking any of the ITTOs quizzes or exams in the PrepCast Exam Simulator. I think questions that are directly linked to ITTOs are no longer asked in the current PMP Exam. I took my Exam in December 2022 and there were no ITTOs questions. I would focus on the other 4 exams of the simulator if I were you.

Hope this helps.
10 months 3 weeks ago #30635

Harry Elston

Alexandra,

It's my understanding that ITTOs will still reveal their ugly heads in the current exam, but in a different way. PMBOK 6 used ITTOs to support implementation of various processes used in project management, while PMBOK 7 is "Principle focused." You will still need "business documents," "organizational process assets" and the like to develop a project charter.

With that, I'm not sure how much it's emphasized in the current exam. I can recall my exam (PMBOK 6-based) had only a couple of questions directly wanting ITTO information, (e.g. "What is the output of ....") but several that alluded to ITTOs. I found it easier to learn the exceptions when I was studying, rather than the entire ITTO matrix.

Other mods should comment on this one!

Harry
10 months 3 weeks ago #30634

Alexandra Doppelt

Hello,
I am confused why there are quiz and test questions on ITTOs. From what I understand, that is from PMBOK 6th edition, but that same framework is not used in the 7th edition. Will there still be questions on the ITTOs on the current exam? Thank you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login