fbpx

Reply: PMP online exam breaks

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP online exam breaks

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29493

Shubho

Thanks I cleared mine too. Bit of a relief. Your confirmation helped. Cheers,
1 year 9 months ago #29467

William Armstrong

No worries. I actually just passed an hour and a half ago and I can definitely verify that I took the breaks at those times lol. Good luck.
1 year 9 months ago #29462

Shubho

Thanks I got confused with chain which has appeared on this forum earlier and the YouTube link. not sure what's the explanation for that is.
www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...eak-10-min-regarding
PMP [and PMI-PBA], there is a built-in 10-minute break that will appear after you complete the first exam section (between 85 – 100 question). Once you finish the section you will be able to review all of your responses prior to entering your break. Please note, once your 10-minute break is over, you will not be able to return to the questions from the first section of the exam. Once your 10-minute break is over, your proctor will check you back in and you will finish the second and final part of your exam. If you do not return to the room at the conclusion of your 10-minute break, your exam session will be terminated. You will not be permitted to take any additional breaks during the exam for any reason and leaving your desk will invalidate your score.
1 year 9 months ago #29460

William Armstrong

Your first example is correct. You will receive two optional breaks. One after completing question #60 and the second after completing question #120.
1 year 9 months ago #29459

Shubho

When you take the PMP exam from home - online is there 2 -10 mins breaks or 1-10 min break?

60 questions -10 mins(break) - 60 questions - 10 mins(break) - 60 questions or
90 questions -10 mins(break) and 110 questions

Which format is correct? Please respond asap. I have my exam next week.

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login