fbpx

Reply: Didn't pass my exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Didn't pass my exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 9 months ago #29500

Abhishek Sharma

Hello Folks,
Thanks for sharing your experience and the discussion is helpful too.
I'm just a few days away from my exam and very focused on the simulator. Out of 2100+ questions from the simulator how many questions are good to cover. With very limited time at hand, I'm hoping I could cross the 1400 mark at the max.

To share I have completed one Practice Test with a score of 80%. Several learning and timed quizzes. Overall 700+ questions with exam feedback of 74%.
I have seen there are folks covering almost 2000 questions from the prepcast and still finding exam questions new, this really makes me nervous. I'm hoping I could reach the 1400 mark maintaing my 75% mark and still fare well in the exam.

-Abhi
1 year 9 months ago #29475

Anonymous

's Avatar

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...s-morning-my-process

This link is what I posted in the Lessons Learned section. It is my whole process. I really hope it helps. And thank you. It means so much to me. Good luck.
1 year 9 months ago #29474

Opsy Bamidele

Plus congratulations on your success! Really happy for you.
1 year 9 months ago #29473

Opsy Bamidele

Thanks so much for this. I would try this out and share my progress. Plus what other study materials would you recommend?
1 year 9 months ago #29471

This sounds like me

's Avatar

My challenge is the "trickyness" of the questions. VERY often I feel like none of the options are correct or more than 1 is correct. i'm ending with similar % correct. Perhaps some guidance in this area could help us both.
1 year 9 months ago #29468

William Armstrong

Hey so I just passed 3AT and my advice would be to really look at the breakdown from the simulator. After you nail down which areas, I would take learning quizzes and only use material you have not seen yet to really get a clear idea. Every area I was under 70% I hammered questions until 75%. I took the practice exams (all 4) 66% 70% 67% 73% and then retook practice exam 1 a week later after my quiz regimen which usually included groups of 50 questions in the specific area. The fifth and final practice exam (retake of exam 1) I scored an 84%. I reviewed what I missed from it because a little pissed I couldn't ace it. But the next day (today) I took it and passed.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login