fbpx

Reply: MOCK Exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : MOCK Exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 days ago #29224

Latha

Cecil,
It is good that you are trying all the exams before the actual certification exam.
The best thing about the mock exams is that you can review it and it will tell you in which topic you made these mistakes[/b].
Apart from doing just the quizzes and mocks, it will be very helpful to review the lessons in which you made the most
mistakes before taking the mock exam again.
2 years 5 days ago #29223

Latha

Cecil,
It is good that you are trying all the exams before the actual certification exam.
The best thing about the mock exams is that you can review it and it will tell you in which topic you made these mistakes[/b].
Apart from doing just the quizzes and mocks, it will be very helpful to review the lessons in which you made the most
2 years 5 days ago #29222

Latha

Cecil,
2 years 5 days ago #29221

Latha

Cecil,
2 years 6 days ago #29217

Cecil Jackson

Hi

I realized that I may not have posed the question correctly. Thanks to Brand for responding and you for following up.

Trying to increase exam (#1, 73%, #2 70% & #3 73% #4 not tempted) and quiz' scores by 5%, however, I have not made as much progress as I hoped. Completed 1596 questions to date, reading and
researching the questions that I have missed. On average scores are in 70% for all new questions, I do not count when I retake questions that I previously missed.

When i completed Exams 1-3, completed in less than 3 hours, did not review before submitting, which was planned.

Considering scheduling exam for mid next week? Thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you

Cecil
2 years 6 days ago #29216

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Cecil,

Each exam has a dedicated set of 180 questions that are exclusive to that exam. You will get the same set of 180 questions for every attempt. However, if you want to practice new questions every time, you can start with quizzes, and in the "Include questions" drop-down menu, select the "Include only unanswered questions" option. The quiz pool contains over 1,350 questions, so you would have enough questions to practice before attempting Exams 1-4. More information about how to use quizzes can be found here:
pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...ge-for-the-PMP-exam-

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login