fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: MOCK Exams

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29212

• Cecil Jackson
  • Cecil Jackson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi

Do the Mock exams (1-4) have the same questions, or do you get a new set of questions on the 2nd attempt?

thank you

cecil

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29213

• Brad Pennington, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Cecil, which mock exams are you referring to? The PrepCast exams or something else?
Brad Pennington, PMP
PrepCast Community Moderator

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29214

• Cecil Jackson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
PMP PrepCast, the 4 Mock exams for the PMP Simulator,

thank you

cecil

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29215

• Brad Pennington, PMP
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
All of the mock exams are different, and based on my experience, they all very closely emulate the actual exam. When I used PrepCast for my exam in 2020, there were 8 full-length mock exams. Best of luck!
Brad Pennington, PMP
PrepCast Community Moderator

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29216

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Hello Cecil,

Each exam has a dedicated set of 180 questions that are exclusive to that exam. You will get the same set of 180 questions for every attempt. However, if you want to practice new questions every time, you can start with quizzes, and in the "Include questions" drop-down menu, select the "Include only unanswered questions" option. The quiz pool contains over 1,350 questions, so you would have enough questions to practice before attempting Exams 1-4. More information about how to use quizzes can be found here:
pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...ge-for-the-PMP-exam-
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Last edit: by Stan Po - Admin.

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29217

• Cecil Jackson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi

I realized that I may not have posed the question correctly. Thanks to Brand for responding and you for following up.

Trying to increase exam (#1, 73%, #2 70% & #3 73% #4 not tempted) and quiz' scores by 5%, however, I have not made as much progress as I hoped. Completed 1596 questions to date, reading and
researching the questions that I have missed. On average scores are in 70% for all new questions, I do not count when I retake questions that I previously missed.

When i completed Exams 1-3, completed in less than 3 hours, did not review before submitting, which was planned.

Considering scheduling exam for mid next week? Thoughts or suggestions?

Thank you

Cecil

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29221

• Latha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Cecil,
It is good that you are trying all the exams before the actual certification exam.
The best thing about the mock exams is that you can review it and it will tell you in which topic you made these mistakes[/b].
Apart from doing just the quizzes and mocks, it will be very helpful to review the lessons in which you made the most
mistakes before taking the mock exam again.

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29222

• Latha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Cecil,
It is good that you are trying all the exams before the actual certification exam.
The best thing about the mock exams is that you can review it and it will tell you in which topic you made these mistakes[/b].
Apart from doing just the quizzes and mocks, it will be very helpful to review the lessons in which you made the most

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29223

• Latha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Cecil,

MOCK Exams 2 years 1 month ago #29224

• Latha
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Cecil,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login