fbpx

Reply: Can i have a tower fan in the room while taking online PMP exam?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can i have a tower fan in the room while taking online PMP exam?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 5 months ago #28536

Taylor F

Thanks Kyle. To close the loop on this, I was able to have my tower fan in the room. No issues with the proctor.
2 years 5 months ago #28532

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Hi Taylor, it would be best to check with Pearson Vue directly to see if it would be an issue. A couple of things that come to mind would be:

- Noise: would this get picked up on your mic?
- Distraction: if you would be looking off-screen at it, that may trigger something in their moderating system.

Best to check with Pearson Vue to ensure you have a smooth test-taking experience.

Kyle
2 years 5 months ago #28530

Taylor F

Everything I've read mentions to not have anything within arm's reach. I had my entire workstation on my desk and took everything off and put stacked on a bench behind me. Looks like a mess, but it's out of arm's reach. I usually have a mini fan on my desk since it's hot where i live and i don't have AC or ceiling fans. Will they allow a floor tower fan in the room while I test?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login