fbpx

Reply: What simulator score % do you think is decent enough to then pass the test

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : What simulator score % do you think is decent enough to then pass the test

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28225

Daniel Petta

Thank you
2 years 6 months ago #28211

Elizabeth Harrin

Also, I noticed your question published twice, so I deleted the other instance of it so the responses are consolidated into this thread.
2 years 6 months ago #28210

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Daniel. If you do a search in the forum for "%" you'll see responses from other people who have shared their scores. I would say, from reading through lots of forum posts, that 55% wouldn't give me confidence for the real thing. I'd be aiming more at 75-80%.
2 years 6 months ago #28179

Daniel Petta

Hey,

I've been taking the practice PMP exams and have been making mediocre but slight increases each time. Last one I did I got a 55%.

I'm wondering what other people's experience is with this situation and when you felt it was safe to take the test or not.

Also would love to know those who took and passed the exam, how were you trending on this simulator before making the jump to the real deal?

Thanks,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login