fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: What simulator score % do you think is decent enough to then pass the test

What simulator score % do you think is decent enough to then pass the test 2 years 7 months ago #28179

• Daniel Petta
  • Daniel Petta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hey,

I've been taking the practice PMP exams and have been making mediocre but slight increases each time. Last one I did I got a 55%.

I'm wondering what other people's experience is with this situation and when you felt it was safe to take the test or not.

Also would love to know those who took and passed the exam, how were you trending on this simulator before making the jump to the real deal?

Thanks,

What simulator score % do you think is decent enough to then pass the test 2 years 7 months ago #28210

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Hi Daniel. If you do a search in the forum for "%" you'll see responses from other people who have shared their scores. I would say, from reading through lots of forum posts, that 55% wouldn't give me confidence for the real thing. I'd be aiming more at 75-80%.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

What simulator score % do you think is decent enough to then pass the test 2 years 7 months ago #28211

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Also, I noticed your question published twice, so I deleted the other instance of it so the responses are consolidated into this thread.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

What simulator score % do you think is decent enough to then pass the test 2 years 7 months ago #28225

• Daniel Petta
  • Daniel Petta's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login