fbpx

Reply: Where can I get the PM Book Guide?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Where can I get the PM Book Guide?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 8 months ago #29608

Cornelius Fichtner

Hi Caroline,

Our discussion forums are intended for PMP "knowledge topics," and so our technical support team does not monitor the posts here. I have therefore gone ahead and I have forwarded your message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. just now. Someone from the customer support team will reach out to you shortly to assist with your access.
1 year 8 months ago #29607

Caroline Charpentier

Hi Elizabeth, I finally decided to study for my exam. I changed my login credential to access the PMP Guide book. When I went back to the PMP guide, I receive an error message sayng I need to be a PMP member o access the content. Howvere, I am a PMP member, so what shoudl I do?
2 years 6 months ago #28230

Elizabeth Harrin

That menu structure you describe is not for PMI. That's for a totally different website, projectmanagement.com. That is part of the PMI 'family' but it's the community website, not the 'official' website.

Go to the PMI website and download it from there: www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok
2 years 6 months ago #28226

Anonymous

's Avatar

Thank you Elizabeth. It is there indeed and I paid the membership fee. But when I want to download it , I receiv a broken link error mistake for absolutely every single book. I found the link under "Knowledge and tools/Reference center/Book". Is there any other way to access it? Thank a lot for your support
2 years 6 months ago #28161

Elizabeth Harrin

It's available free as an online download if you are a PMI Member - log in to the website then go to the section on Standards/Guides (can't remember what it is actually called) and you'll see a member download button for the PMBOK Guide. If you want a hard copy , you'll have to buy one. It's available through PMI or Amazon: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmbok
2 years 6 months ago #28156

Caroline Charpentier

I am watching the prep cast whic refers to that guide and cannot find the actual guide. Thanks a lot. Best, Caroline

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login