fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Where can I get the PM Book Guide?

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 2 years 7 months ago #28156

• Caroline Charpentier
  • Caroline Charpentier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am watching the prep cast whic refers to that guide and cannot find the actual guide. Thanks a lot. Best, Caroline

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 2 years 7 months ago #28161

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
It's available free as an online download if you are a PMI Member - log in to the website then go to the section on Standards/Guides (can't remember what it is actually called) and you'll see a member download button for the PMBOK Guide. If you want a hard copy , you'll have to buy one. It's available through PMI or Amazon: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmbok
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 2 years 7 months ago #28226

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Elizabeth. It is there indeed and I paid the membership fee. But when I want to download it , I receiv a broken link error mistake for absolutely every single book. I found the link under "Knowledge and tools/Reference center/Book". Is there any other way to access it? Thank a lot for your support

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 2 years 7 months ago #28230

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
That menu structure you describe is not for PMI. That's for a totally different website, projectmanagement.com. That is part of the PMI 'family' but it's the community website, not the 'official' website.

Go to the PMI website and download it from there: www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 1 year 9 months ago #29607

• Caroline Charpentier
  • Caroline Charpentier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Elizabeth, I finally decided to study for my exam. I changed my login credential to access the PMP Guide book. When I went back to the PMP guide, I receive an error message sayng I need to be a PMP member o access the content. Howvere, I am a PMP member, so what shoudl I do?

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 1 year 9 months ago #29608

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Hi Caroline,

Our discussion forums are intended for PMP "knowledge topics," and so our technical support team does not monitor the posts here. I have therefore gone ahead and I have forwarded your message to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. just now. Someone from the customer support team will reach out to you shortly to assist with your access.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login