fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Where can I get the PM Book Guide?

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 3 weeks 3 days ago #28156

• Caroline Charpentier
  • Caroline Charpentier's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am watching the prep cast whic refers to that guide and cannot find the actual guide. Thanks a lot. Best, Caroline

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 3 weeks 1 day ago #28161

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 104
It's available free as an online download if you are a PMI Member - log in to the website then go to the section on Standards/Guides (can't remember what it is actually called) and you'll see a member download button for the PMBOK Guide. If you want a hard copy , you'll have to buy one. It's available through PMI or Amazon: www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmbok
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 2 weeks 4 days ago #28226

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Elizabeth. It is there indeed and I paid the membership fee. But when I want to download it , I receiv a broken link error mistake for absolutely every single book. I found the link under "Knowledge and tools/Reference center/Book". Is there any other way to access it? Thank a lot for your support

Where can I get the PM Book Guide? 2 weeks 3 days ago #28230

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 104
That menu structure you describe is not for PMI. That's for a totally different website, projectmanagement.com. That is part of the PMI 'family' but it's the community website, not the 'official' website.

Go to the PMI website and download it from there: www.pmi.org/pmbok-guide-standards/foundational/pmbok
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaGabriella Dellino, PMPJoe PangJohn Paul BugarinEmily Rivera, PMPLisa Sweeney PMPHarry ElstonMani SelvanDenver MartinEric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACPSarah FucciThiago França, PMP®Felix Kamanga, PMPChan RampersaudElena MekhanoshinaKyle Kilbride, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login