fbpx

Reply: Need tips for passing the exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need tips for passing the exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 6 months ago #28162

Sureendra Dhone

Okay, thank you :)
2 years 6 months ago #28159

Elizabeth Harrin

Hi Sureendra. I would browse through the comments on this forum, loads of people share their exam tips. You could do a search for "%" to bring up posts where other people have shared their scores in the exam simulator to give you an idea of whether your scores are in the right zone.
It is normal that your scores will vary for each chapter, because some topics you'll naturally be stronger in than others. In my opinion, 40% on risk management would indicate to me that was an area worth revising. Read the question explanations for each answer and review the reference material, then try the test again.
A month to go is still plenty to get ready, so good luck!
Also, I noticed this question had posted twice in the forum so I have deleted the other one so all your responses are consolidated on this thread.
2 years 6 months ago #28154

Sureendra Dhone

Hi All,

I have scheduled my exam for next month. I have read the PMBOK and RM's 10th edition and started taking quizzes using the prep-cast simulator. However, my scores are varying for each chapter. For example, I score 65% in Project integration and 40% in Risk Management. Am I missing something here? Is this normal? I still have a month to prepare and would like to hear from the ones who cleared the exam on the first attempt.

Am I getting too paranoid looking at my quiz scores? Please help.

Thanks,
Surendra

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login