fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #28089

Rohit Rajkumar Verma

Hi Jock , are you done with your PMP exam ?
2 years 7 months ago #28066

Simon

's Avatar

Thanks for your kind advice… I am taking tomorrow…. Feeling nervous

I score 90% for the 4 test exam in prepcast but when I went back to look at business processes I realise the questions seeem tougher than the test exam and been trying to re-do and read up
2 years 7 months ago #28065

Nicole

Hi Karma,

The first section of the exam was mostly PMBOK Guide 6th edition related questions. I didn't have many direct ITTO questions. Had a few definition questions. Once the first section was completed the questions became challenging. The rest of the exam questions were Agile, Scrum, and Hybrid. I had some graphs. I also had drag and drop questions. You should be familiar with the graphs in the Agile Practice Guide. Make sure you understand the Application of Agile in PMBOK Guide Knowledge Areas. Try not to be obsessed with the time clock. If you are unsure of something, flag the question. Don't forget to go back answer those you flagged. Make sure you really read the questions and don't pick the first answer that seems to be the correct one. Don't forget to take the breaks that are given to you! Even if it's just to stretch and drink some water. I hope this helps! Good luck!!

Nicole
2 years 7 months ago #28062

Jock khan Goh

Hi
Can you share what type of questions you encountered?
2 years 7 months ago #28051

Nicole

Thank you!!!
2 years 7 months ago #28050

Kyle Kilbride, PMP

Congratulations! Great achievement!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login