fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #28045

• Nicole
  • Nicole's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • it is what it is
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I am happy and so proud to share I passed the PMP exam on the 1st attempt!! Such a great accomplishment!! Thank you, Cornelius! The PMP Exam Simulator was such a great help!!!

Thanks!!

Nicole

Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #28050

• Kyle Kilbride, PMP
  • Thank you received: 49
Congratulations! Great achievement!
Regards,
Kyle Kilbride, P.Eng, PMP
PMPrepCast Community Moderator

Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #28051

• Nicole
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • it is what it is
Thank you!!!

Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #28062

• Jock khan Goh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
Can you share what type of questions you encountered?

Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #28065

• Nicole
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • it is what it is
Hi Karma,

The first section of the exam was mostly PMBOK Guide 6th edition related questions. I didn't have many direct ITTO questions. Had a few definition questions. Once the first section was completed the questions became challenging. The rest of the exam questions were Agile, Scrum, and Hybrid. I had some graphs. I also had drag and drop questions. You should be familiar with the graphs in the Agile Practice Guide. Make sure you understand the Application of Agile in PMBOK Guide Knowledge Areas. Try not to be obsessed with the time clock. If you are unsure of something, flag the question. Don't forget to go back answer those you flagged. Make sure you really read the questions and don't pick the first answer that seems to be the correct one. Don't forget to take the breaks that are given to you! Even if it's just to stretch and drink some water. I hope this helps! Good luck!!

Nicole

Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #28066

• Simon
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thanks for your kind advice… I am taking tomorrow…. Feeling nervous

I score 90% for the 4 test exam in prepcast but when I went back to look at business processes I realise the questions seeem tougher than the test exam and been trying to re-do and read up

Passed the PMP exam on 8/12/21 on my first attempt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #28089

• Rohit Rajkumar Verma
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Jock , are you done with your PMP exam ?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login