fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP exam on first trial today 29 07 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP exam on first trial today 29 07 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 8 months ago #27938

Stan Po - Admin

Sara,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 8 months ago #27937

Sara Mastroiacovo

Hello,
I am Italian but I chose to do the exam in English. I have just passed with above target in all domains at the first attempt. I did it in a test center. I attended a course preparation in Italian but then I studied the material (PMBOK, ect.) in English. The reason behind this is because, my English is not that bad while the translation of the exam's questions is horrible! I bought the exam simulator, after screening few choices, I am very glad of that choice. I fully recommend the simulator. It helped me to understand much much better the topics. I scored high in all exam simulation (above 80%) at first attempt, but I was reviewing all the uncorrect questions, and also all the ones that I "guessed" based on my feelings, also viewing the reference at the bottom of the examplanation (always going back to PMBOK to have a look). I read carefully the uncorrect answers, and the correct one (of course). Maybe I can say that i studied too much :) I did also trial timing tests (random, by domain, by KA) at least 60 questions per day. The course ended beginning of June, I did the exam today, in these 2 months I spent at least 2/3 hours a day studying. Some of the exam questions are easier than the one on the simulator, 65-75% Agile & Hybrid, in any question you are always in doubt between 2 answers, I did 1 calculation only (decision tree EVM), few drag and drops (more or less 5 questions...for me they were very easy). I did only 1 break, of less than 5 minutes, I completed the test 5 minutes in advance. THE SIMULATOR IS FANTASTIC! I TRULY SUGGEST TO BUY IT. ciao

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login