fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam on first attempt!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam on first attempt!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 7 months ago #27976

Nadjib Belkadi

Congrats,
Can you tell us witch workbook did you used for preparation?
2 years 7 months ago #27943

Asha Kurmi

I am preparing too and planning to book my exam for Mid of Sept. I would like to hear from you as well on your exam experience. I will take my first full length mock test tomorrow and see where I stand.
2 years 8 months ago #27929

Helen Ng

Dear Louise,

Thank you for sharing. My mock exam got 58% until now, but the real exam require to get at least 65% to pass, I book my real exam in mid-Aug. Anything I should do to make my understanding more strengthen.
2 years 8 months ago #27928

Louise Dartiguenave

Happy to report that I passed my exam on my first attempt back in May. I was quite shock actually because I wasn't doing too good on the simulator but I must say it was a good thing that the simulator was difficult and as close to the actual exam as possible because it pressured and pushed me to study and work even harder.

Good luck to everyone getting ready for their exam, just study and ty to understand the contents rather than trying to remember everything!!!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login