fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed my PMP exam on first attempt!!!

Passed my PMP exam on first attempt!!! 2 years 8 months ago #27928

• Louise Dartiguenave
  • Louise  Dartiguenave's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Happy to report that I passed my exam on my first attempt back in May. I was quite shock actually because I wasn't doing too good on the simulator but I must say it was a good thing that the simulator was difficult and as close to the actual exam as possible because it pressured and pushed me to study and work even harder.

Good luck to everyone getting ready for their exam, just study and ty to understand the contents rather than trying to remember everything!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Helen Ng
Last edit: by Louise Dartiguenave.

Passed my PMP exam on first attempt!!! 2 years 8 months ago #27929

• Helen Ng
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Dear Louise,

Thank you for sharing. My mock exam got 58% until now, but the real exam require to get at least 65% to pass, I book my real exam in mid-Aug. Anything I should do to make my understanding more strengthen.

Passed my PMP exam on first attempt!!! 2 years 8 months ago #27943

• Asha Kurmi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am preparing too and planning to book my exam for Mid of Sept. I would like to hear from you as well on your exam experience. I will take my first full length mock test tomorrow and see where I stand.

Passed my PMP exam on first attempt!!! 2 years 8 months ago #27976

• Nadjib Belkadi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Congrats,
Can you tell us witch workbook did you used for preparation?
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login