fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Preparedness for the Exam

Preparedness for the Exam 2 years 9 months ago #27694

• Remya G
  • Remya G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am constantly scoring 60-65% in the quizzes.. i understand that there is a problem with a way i read and understand questions.. and i am struggling with agile concepts... i haven't give any mocks till date.. my exam is scheduled on 16th July.. Just two more weeks to go .. should i reschedule the exam.. or can wonders happen with accelerated efforts??

Any advices to ace the way i interpret questions and better understand agile concepts..

Preparedness for the Exam 2 years 9 months ago #27697

• RAVINDER REDDI
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
There is another thread on the same subject. I presume you might have read it but just reposting it if it helps

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...errupt-pmp-questions

Preparedness for the Exam 2 years 9 months ago #27698

• Remya G
  • Remya G's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Oh yes.. i saw that thread after i posted my question. That thread indeed helped me with my preparation in past 2 days.

Thank you very much for responding
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login