fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Cert Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Cert Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27063

John Bickel

Congrats! Well deserved I bet.
2 years 11 months ago #27058

Patricia White

Thank you Stan!
2 years 11 months ago #27017

Anara B.

's Avatar

Hi Patricia! Congratulations!
How much you scored when you passed Prepcast exam simulator? did you get more than 70%?
2 years 11 months ago #27014

Anonymous

's Avatar

HI Patricia! Congratulations!
How much you received when you passed the exam i PrepCast exam simulator? it was higher than 70%?
2 years 11 months ago #27012

Stan Po - Admin

Patricia,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27007

Patricia White

I passed the PMP Certification Exam on yesterday! Yes, it was tough and easy! I would like to thank Project PrepCast for the questions. These questions were tough, but I thought the PMP questions were much easier than PrepCast Questions. Project Prepcast Questions definitely prepared me for the exam. The Agile Guide, if you do not have it, I would recommend that you purchase it and read it twice. It helped me tremendously. I also used some of Udemy Questions, uCertify Questions as well. PrepCast Questions really helped. I had about 8 questions with Drag and Drop. I don't know how you prepare for the scenarios that they include, but Pray when you get to them. Don't spend too much time trying to figure them out at first, mark them and come back to them. There were no fill in the blank and I had one hotspot question. The one thing to remember as a Scrum Master; you are coaching, training, and mentoring. This is half the battle! I received 2 Above Target and 1 Target! Again, thank you Project PrepCast.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login