fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed PMP Cert Exam

Passed PMP Cert Exam 3 years 1 week ago #27007

• Patricia White
  • Patricia White's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
I passed the PMP Certification Exam on yesterday! Yes, it was tough and easy! I would like to thank Project PrepCast for the questions. These questions were tough, but I thought the PMP questions were much easier than PrepCast Questions. Project Prepcast Questions definitely prepared me for the exam. The Agile Guide, if you do not have it, I would recommend that you purchase it and read it twice. It helped me tremendously. I also used some of Udemy Questions, uCertify Questions as well. PrepCast Questions really helped. I had about 8 questions with Drag and Drop. I don't know how you prepare for the scenarios that they include, but Pray when you get to them. Don't spend too much time trying to figure them out at first, mark them and come back to them. There were no fill in the blank and I had one hotspot question. The one thing to remember as a Scrum Master; you are coaching, training, and mentoring. This is half the battle! I received 2 Above Target and 1 Target! Again, thank you Project PrepCast.
Last edit: by Patricia White.

Passed PMP Cert Exam 3 years 1 week ago #27012

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Patricia,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Patricia White

Passed PMP Cert Exam 3 years 1 week ago #27014

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
HI Patricia! Congratulations!
How much you received when you passed the exam i PrepCast exam simulator? it was higher than 70%?

Passed PMP Cert Exam 3 years 1 week ago #27017

• Anara B.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Patricia! Congratulations!
How much you scored when you passed Prepcast exam simulator? did you get more than 70%?

Passed PMP Cert Exam 3 years 1 week ago #27058

• Patricia White
  • Patricia White's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 0
Thank you Stan!

Passed PMP Cert Exam 3 years 1 week ago #27063

• John Bickel
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congrats! Well deserved I bet.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login