fbpx

Reply: Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26426

Sharon S

Thank you! I mistakenly used the wrong email when I purchased the booster.
3 years 2 months ago #26416

Cornelius Fichtner

Hello Sharon,

I took another look at your order and I noticed that you purchased the Booster Course using a different email address. You purchase the booster course with "janesemail" but you are logging in to the website using your "studytime" email. Our system cannot know that they are both yours.

I have now gone ahead and added the booster course also to your "studytime" account.

Please check again with your "stydytime" account and you will see the booster course. If you make any purchases in the future, please use "studytime" to avoid this from happening again. Thank you.
3 years 2 months ago #26414

Jun Cuevas

Hello Sharon,

We have just re-sent the welcome email and access instructions to your email. Kindly Check your inbox and spam folder as well. The Booster Course should now appear in your list of courses.
3 years 2 months ago #26413

Elizabeth Harrin

It should be very quick. Have you raised a ticket with the support team? They will be better placed to help you than this forum.
3 years 2 months ago #26411

Sharon S

Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login