fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses?

Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses? 3 years 1 month ago #26411

• Sharon S
  • Sharon S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses?

Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses? 3 years 1 month ago #26413

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
It should be very quick. Have you raised a ticket with the support team? They will be better placed to help you than this forum.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses? 3 years 1 month ago #26414

• Jun Cuevas
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hello Sharon,

We have just re-sent the welcome email and access instructions to your email. Kindly Check your inbox and spam folder as well. The Booster Course should now appear in your list of courses.

Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses? 3 years 1 month ago #26416

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 605
Hello Sharon,

I took another look at your order and I noticed that you purchased the Booster Course using a different email address. You purchase the booster course with "janesemail" but you are logging in to the website using your "studytime" email. Our system cannot know that they are both yours.

I have now gone ahead and added the booster course also to your "studytime" account.

Please check again with your "stydytime" account and you will see the booster course. If you make any purchases in the future, please use "studytime" to avoid this from happening again. Thank you.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sharon S

Purchased Booster Course. How long does it take to show up in My Courses? 3 years 1 month ago #26426

• Sharon S
  • Sharon S's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Thank you! I mistakenly used the wrong email when I purchased the booster.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login