fbpx

Reply: Can you give examples of when a CR is required when the Stakeholder Reg is updat

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Can you give examples of when a CR is required when the Stakeholder Reg is updat

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26378

Joe Pang

Hi Sharon, you are correct, the stakeholder register is a project document and does not require a CR to update.

In the example you have given, a new vendor change requires a CR, but it would come from the control procurement process. A stakeholder register update would most likely be one of the action items from an approved CR.

The other possibility is that if you add the stakeholder register to the configuration management plan.

Hope this helps,
Joe
3 years 1 month ago #26374

Sharon S

As I understand, the stakeholder register does not need a CR if the change does not affect the Project Management Plan. Examples would be changing information on an existing stakeholder. Won't I need a CR when I add or delete a stakeholder because it would change other plans such as Resource Management Plan, possibly the cost baseline if the new stakeholder is a vendor who charges more for their services....

Could you give examples of when a C/R is required and when it would not be required when you update the Stakeholder Register?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login