fbpx

Reply: 2021 PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : 2021 PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26284

Khatereh Azarhoush

Appreciate the feedback very much so. Will do as suggested.

Best,

Kathy Azarhoush
3 years 1 month ago #26282

PMP Aspirant

With the old exam, it was a general rule of thumb that if your "first time" average score across mock exams comes out to be 70% and above, people used to ace the exam easily. Now this bench mark score could change with the new exam format and not having enough test takers who have reported their success rate and average scores across mock tests.
I would suggest that don't take all the tests now. Keep at least 2 tests for the last minute and keep practicing using quizzes only. If your exam is on Feb 22nd then sometime around Feb 16th/17th take the remaining 2 mock tests to determine your final level of preparedness. Once you have taken a mock exam once, then your repeat score wont reflect your true level of preparedness.
3 years 1 month ago #26279

Khatereh Azarhoush

Hello all;
I am preparing to take the new 2021 PMP Exam, and need your insights. I have taken the 4 Simulator Exams, and for the 2nd round getting good scores. However, when I try the quizzes (i usually run a 100 Q, random format), my
highest score so far has been 65%. Do you guys recommend repeating the exam simulators more (I'm currently at 90%), or continue with the quizzes to get better scores on those? This tremendously helps me in my preparation
for the exam as the Feb 22nd is approaching quickly. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Best,

KA

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login