fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: 2021 PMP Exam

2021 PMP Exam 3 years 2 months ago #26279

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Khatereh Azarhoush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello all;
I am preparing to take the new 2021 PMP Exam, and need your insights. I have taken the 4 Simulator Exams, and for the 2nd round getting good scores. However, when I try the quizzes (i usually run a 100 Q, random format), my
highest score so far has been 65%. Do you guys recommend repeating the exam simulators more (I'm currently at 90%), or continue with the quizzes to get better scores on those? This tremendously helps me in my preparation
for the exam as the Feb 22nd is approaching quickly. Thanks so much for your feedback.

Best,

KA

2021 PMP Exam 3 years 2 months ago #26282

• PMP Aspirant
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
With the old exam, it was a general rule of thumb that if your "first time" average score across mock exams comes out to be 70% and above, people used to ace the exam easily. Now this bench mark score could change with the new exam format and not having enough test takers who have reported their success rate and average scores across mock tests.
I would suggest that don't take all the tests now. Keep at least 2 tests for the last minute and keep practicing using quizzes only. If your exam is on Feb 22nd then sometime around Feb 16th/17th take the remaining 2 mock tests to determine your final level of preparedness. Once you have taken a mock exam once, then your repeat score wont reflect your true level of preparedness.

2021 PMP Exam 3 years 2 months ago #26284

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Khatereh Azarhoush's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Appreciate the feedback very much so. Will do as suggested.

Best,

Kathy Azarhoush
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login