fbpx

Reply: Passed on 1st attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on 1st attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26243

Lisa Davis

Yes, would love to hear some info too on how closely the exam favored the quizzes and practice tests. Did you take it from home? If so, how did that work for you???
Congratulations!
3 years 1 month ago #26235

Khatereh Azarhoush

Congratulations!!! Great job!! Can you share with us how closely the exam questions were in comparison to PrepCast simulator exams? And where did you take the exam? At the center or at home? Additionally,
did you take the new 2021 exam? Appreciate your response and all your feedbacks.

KA
3 years 1 month ago #26230

Ramon Colon

Hello

Have you take new exam?

Best Ragards
3 years 2 months ago #26211

Madhuri Varanasi

's Avatar

did you take the new test? what are the books that you prepared
3 years 2 months ago #26210

Madhuri Varanasi

's Avatar

Did you take the new test?
3 years 2 months ago #26197

Becky Stapleton

After working through the 35 contact hours I found myself a little lost on how to study & retain the knowledge. I scoured the internet for exam simulators & any tools that would help me recall the concepts with ease. I reached out to a friend that had recently passed the exam on their first try and she recommended PM PrepCast. I am so glad that I took her advice. Two weeks before the exam I took 6 of the practice tests and looked through the concepts of any missed questions. I felt fully prepared on the day of the exam!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login