fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Passed on 1st attempt!

Passed on 1st attempt! 3 years 2 months ago #26197

• Becky Stapleton
  • Becky Stapleton's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After working through the 35 contact hours I found myself a little lost on how to study & retain the knowledge. I scoured the internet for exam simulators & any tools that would help me recall the concepts with ease. I reached out to a friend that had recently passed the exam on their first try and she recommended PM PrepCast. I am so glad that I took her advice. Two weeks before the exam I took 6 of the practice tests and looked through the concepts of any missed questions. I felt fully prepared on the day of the exam!

Passed on 1st attempt! 3 years 2 months ago #26210

• Madhuri Varanasi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Did you take the new test?

Passed on 1st attempt! 3 years 2 months ago #26211

• Madhuri Varanasi
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
did you take the new test? what are the books that you prepared

Passed on 1st attempt! 3 years 2 months ago #26230

• Ramon Colon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

Have you take new exam?

Best Ragards

Passed on 1st attempt! 3 years 2 months ago #26235

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Congratulations!!! Great job!! Can you share with us how closely the exam questions were in comparison to PrepCast simulator exams? And where did you take the exam? At the center or at home? Additionally,
did you take the new 2021 exam? Appreciate your response and all your feedbacks.

KA

Passed on 1st attempt! 3 years 2 months ago #26243

• Lisa Davis
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Yes, would love to hear some info too on how closely the exam favored the quizzes and practice tests. Did you take it from home? If so, how did that work for you???
Congratulations!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login