fbpx

Reply: Current Status and Coming Updates for The PM Exam Simulator 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Current Status and Coming Updates for The PM Exam Simulator 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26170

Eric Fejka

My PMP Exam simulator 2021 disappeared on my page. its been gone since saturday. i would like it returned i am studying for my exam

Please let me know what happened to it.

thank you

Eric Fejka
3 years 2 months ago #26137

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Mathi,

Here is the link to the Free PMP Exam Simulator:
www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simul...e-pmp-exam-simulator
3 years 2 months ago #26136

Stan Po - Admin

Hello Upasana,

The reason you still see 200 questions is that you are using the old PMP simulator. The update for the number of questions (from 200 to 180) has been implemented for the new 2021 PMP simulator. I assume you are preparing for your exam in 2021. If so, you should use the PMP 2021 simulator, which has been aligned with the new Examination Content Outline. Please reach out to our support team at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to migrate your account to the new simulator. Please keep in mind the migration might take some time. For more information about the migration, please check out the following page:
www.project-management-prepcast.com/pmp-exam-update

I hope this helps.
3 years 2 months ago #26130

UPASANA KANSAL

Hi Stan,

There are two quizzes which I didn't attempt till date and when I launch them now they are still showing 200 questions.
I believe they should be updated, please correct me if I'm wrong. Also kindly confirm if my attempted quizzes will also be updated with new format.

TIA
Regards,
Upasana Kansal
3 years 2 months ago #26110

Marhi R

Hello,

I am a PMI member. can you please send me a link or guide me where to find a free PMP simulator for practice purpose. i have not seen or used even one so far. kindly guide me please.

my membership id: 6295160

Thanks,
Mathi
3 years 2 months ago #26094

Cornelius Fichtner

@Island Soldier

I checked your account and everything looks OK. You should see the Booster Course on our Welcome page www.project-management-prepcast.com/welcome in the gray box titled "My Active Course" after you log in.

If you do not see it there, please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. (include a screen shot) so that our customer support team can assist you.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login