fbpx

Reply: Q&A for the PMP Exam Simulator 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Q&A for the PMP Exam Simulator 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
1 year 1 week ago #30350

Rochelle Martinez

Here's a separate thread where Cornelius discussed PMBOK for the PMP Exam: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...h-pmbok-for-pmp-exam
1 year 1 week ago #30349

Rochelle Martinez

Please read this article that explains the passing score of the PM Simulator: pmhelpdesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles...e-PM-Exam-Simulator-
1 year 3 months ago #30100

Richa Jaiswal

Hi ,

May I know if reading PMBOK 6 is still a good strategy to prepare for latest PMP exam or reading the Process Group Guide / PMBOK 7 and Agile Practice Guide are recommended over PMBOK6 ?

Also what is the score I should target for in Precast Exams to be able to be ready for the main exam ?

Thanks
Richa
1 year 3 months ago #30099

Richa Jaiswal

Hi ,

May I know how much should I score on precast Exams to determine if I am ready to take the Main PMP exam ?
1 year 5 months ago #29850

Kassidy Boyle

Hello,
I just purchased the PMP exam simulator. I recently completed the Week 3 on the study guide that covers the agile/scrum practices. However I don't see this section as an option for the quizzes. It is my understanding this is a large part of the exam, how do I practice and test myself on this knowledge.
1 year 8 months ago #29559

NITHINA JAMES

Hi,
Just needed to know the total number of questions in each knowledge areas for example, how many questions under resource management?, how many under stakeholder management? and so on..
hoping to get a reply soon
thanks and regards,
Nithina James

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login