fbpx

Reply: We're improving the simulator main page on 2021-Jan-04. New layout here.

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : We're improving the simulator main page on 2021-Jan-04. New layout here.

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25967

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Edwin,

I asked support to look into this for you.
3 years 2 months ago #25966

Edwin Cancinos

Hello,

I was able to access the PMP Exam Simulator 2021 yesterday 01/05/2021 however, I am not seeing it in my course selection anymore.

Is there a known issue?

-Edwin
3 years 2 months ago #25931

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Island

I looked at your account and from what I can tell it is set up correctly. So you should be seeing both Premium Quizzes and Premium Exams. But... you don't have access to the Free Simulator.

So please check again. Most likely you are seeing "No subscription" in the Free section of the page.

If that is not the case, please take a screen shot of the page and send it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. Tell them to assign the ticket to me personally.
3 years 2 months ago #25927

Benoit Fregiste

awesome, under the quizzes I have no subscriptions. Can you please provide some guidance? I do have access to the exams
3 years 2 months ago #25925

Belkheir Mustapha

's Avatar

Thanks for your feedback
waiting for the update of my simulator

good continuation and a lot of progress

Belkheir Mustapha
3 years 2 months ago #25887

Cornelius Fichtner

@ Mustapha

Please take a look at this post here where I explain the process of obtaining an upgrade:

www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...20-to-simulator-2021

Generally speaking: If you qualify for an automatic and free upgrade then you will see the Simulator 2021 appear in your account over the coming 3-5 days. We have over 11,000 accounts to process and are doing them in batches.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login