fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021?

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 5 months ago #24664

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Cornelius Fichtner's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
In this video, I explain the upcoming upgrade from Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021. Find out, if you qualify for a free upgrade.

Click here to watch the video

If you have any questions about the upgrade that are not answered in the video, then please ask below.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Abhishek Joseph Alexander
Last edit: by Cornelius Fichtner.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #24759

• Sumit Mahajan
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello I purchased the 2020 Simulator in September 2020 but did not use it. Can you please upgrade my subscription to simulator for 2021 ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DOAN TAN THINH

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #24772

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Sumit,

We can do that. If you purchased Simulator 2020 but then decided that you will be taking your exam in 2021, we will switch you to Simulator 2021. Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask for the switch.

Please note:
- The switch from Sim 2020 to Sim 2021 is only possible if you have not used Sim 2020.
- After the switch, you will only have access to Sim 2021. Your access to Sim 2020 will be turned off.
Until Next Time,

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #24847

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi,
I failed for the first exam in 2020, my access to the simulator 2020 is good to go until Jan 2021, I planned to take the second try in 2021. based on the previous questions, may I ask for 90 additional free extension and at the same time switch to 2021 Simulator ?
I appreciate all your help.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #24956

• Valerie Beyers
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello. Today I had to change my exam date from end of December 2020 to mid-January 2021. I just activated the Simulator 2020 yesterday and took a 10 question quiz. I would prefer to access the Simulator 2021 now since I will be taking the 2021 exam and have only used the Simulator 2020 for ten questions. Please let me know if that is possible. I purchased my PM PrepCast Elite Plus Account on Nov. 28, 2020.

Thank you.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #24957

• JAISANKAR YUVARAJ
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Good Morning

my simulator is expiring on 25.12.2020. May I get extension for new PMP exam - 2021 for some period ?

thanks

jai

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #24966

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@ Valerie Beyers

Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. and ask them to SWITCH you from 2020 to 2021.

Please note:
- The switch from Sim 2020 to Sim 2021 is only possible if you have not used Sim 2020. (or very minimally as in your case)
- After the switch, you will only have access to Sim 2021. Your access to Sim 2020 will be turned off.
Until Next Time,

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #24967

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@ JAISANKAR YUVARAJ

Your best option is to purchase an extension to simulator 2020. In that way, your simulator is still active on 2020-Dec-31, which means you will receive 90-day access to Simulator 2021 ad discussed in the video.
Until Next Time,

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #25123

• C.H
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Last edit: by C.H. Reason: Deletion

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #25178

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@ Centrine

Yes. If you purchased the simulator but never used it (not yet activated or tried only a quiz or two) then you will be automatically upgraded in early January.
Until Next Time,

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #25296

• Dauren Murzagaliyev
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello. I just bought the simulator access. In your offer on www.pm-exam-simulator.com/pmp-exam-simul...578637108.1604664995
it is clearly stated without any conditions(!!!):
If you purchase The PMP Exam Simulator 2020 in the year 2020, then please be aware of the following two special conditions to consider:
Accessible until 2021-March-31: Your access to The PM Exam Simulator 2020 will continue into the year 2021. This means that you will receive your full 90 days of access. All access to Simulator 2020 will be turned off on 2021-April-01.
Free Upgrade to Simulator 2021: During the first 10 days of January 2021 you will receive a free upgrade to Simulator 2021. This will be full 90-day access to the 2,100 questions of the new simulator. (Please note that this access will automatically end after 90 days).

But after payment proceeded you are suddenly saying that it will be upgrared only if it has not been activated by 31 Dec 2020. This is a serious ethical and legal issue in my view which I am going to report to PMI with screenshots.
Please confirm that my simulation will be upgrated or give my money back.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #25298

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@ Dauren

Your understanding is correct. We will automatically upgrade users of the 2020 simulator in the first days of the new year, as long as their access to the 2020 simulator has not expired.

But there is a second group of students, and I think that is where the confusion happened: The other statement you are referring is in regards to students who want an immediate and manual switch from 2020 to 2021. So for example, if someone purchased the 2020 simulator and then realized that they actually needed the 2021 simulator right away. Here, we will manually switch them to the new version, but only if they haven't used the old version yet.

Based on how you describe your situation, you fall into the first category: This means that in early January, we will automatically upgrade you to the 2021 simulator. No worries.
Until Next Time,

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 4 months ago #25385

• Eli Mar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Is this automatic update? or do i need to activate for 2021?

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25539

• Nkiru Ikeolumba
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Please will the content of the prep cast videos and podcasts be upgraded to 2021 syllabus?

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25551

• Samit Mathur
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Cornelius, I had purchased the PMP Exam Simulator 2020. I used up the 2020 version; My 90-day subscription ended on 19-December-2020. I appeared for the test on 16th-Dec-2020 but unfortunately didn't passed the test. Now I am planning for a test sometime in January 2021. Do I qualify for an upgrade to Simulator 2021?

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25552

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@ Samit,

First of all, I'm really sorry to hear that you didn't pass your exam at first. That is unfortunate and frustrating.

As far as the upgrade goes... you don't and you do at the same time. Technically - because your account expired - you don't qualify. But... we offer a free 90-day extension for those who didn't pass their exam and this means that you do.

Please write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. to ask for the extension. You have to include a screenshot that shows you didn't pass your exam. Tell the support team that you will be taking your exam in 2021 and they will be adding Simulator 2021 to your account. You can even include a link back to this message here to tell them that I've approved this for you.
Until Next Time,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Samit Mathur, pdeverak, Kari Alexander

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25611

• Arun
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Dear Cornelius,
Thanks for taking the time to explain things clearly
It was a great relief after watching your video and the free extension
My Subscription for the 2020 prepcast ends in Feb 2021
I used two only two mocks but didn't appear for the exam.
As per my understanding, my precast will be automatically extended to new 2021 right?

Thanks

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25620

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yes, Arun,

You will receive a 90-day subscription for the 2021 simulator. Please note that the subscription will be activated on the day that it's added (around January 4). This means that it will expire 90 days after we grant you the free access.
Until Next Time,

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25643

• Walid Bayomy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Cornelious
my exam simulation expired on October 2020 and iha ve applied for the exam and I failed, I have a plan to apply again by the end of Jan2021, can I have an extension for the exam simulator.
Last edit: by Walid Bayomy.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25645

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
@ Walid

Please review section 2.3.4 of our Terms and Conditions. Here we explain how to request an extension for the simulator if you failed your exam.

www.osp-international.com/tc
Until Next Time,

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25661

• Walid Bayomy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Cornelius,

I knew now that I missed the deadline for the extension and I was not aware of it. but I appreciate if I can have your support for having this extension.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25748

• hkdes
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Cornelius,

Oh. I've updated my query. Just noted someone has asked the same query as mine and you've replied that in the threads.
> Below is my understanding. I'm using the 2020 and done some quizzes/EXAM before 31 Dec 2020 and I will be upgraded to 2021 by first 10 days automatically.

But how can I know if my account is upgraded to 2021 on Jan? Will there any email or do I need to login again to check it?
Last edit: by hkdes.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25799

• Binoy Stansilas
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
i was using 2020 simulator and did 2 full exam,, but i was not able to sit for the exam being i felt i was not ready, hence is it possible to upgrade 2020 simulator to simulator 2021

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25807

• Deepti Hemat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!
I have failed my exam twice.
My current 2020 Simulator expires on 15 March 2021. Does this mean that from now till 15 March 2021, I'll get access to the 2021 exam questions Simulator? However, I intend to take my exam in April after much preparation and practice, will I qualify for an upgrade?
Last edit: by Deepti Hemat. Reason: Missed out a few words.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25809

• Sumudu Prabath Wijesinghe
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Cornelius Fichtner,
First of all Happy New Year ...!

I have purchased the 2020 simulator and used couple of practice exams and quizzes, unfortunately i have failed 2 times :( .. and now i am planning to take my final and 3rd attempt in new 2021 format.
Do i qualify for upgrade my simulator valid until "2021-03-10" ..

is it will be automatically upgrade or do i need to request.

If upgrade will i getting another 90 days of validity from when i used 1st exam or quiz?

Really appreciates your response on this ..

Thanks..

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25873

• Kader TRAORE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Cornelius Flichtner,
I purchased that simulator to 25 december 2021 and used the Timed/Learning Quiz Engine.
I though it's changed automacally. Can you please upgrade my simulator to 2021.
i will take my exam at end january 2021. I didn't really schedule my exam in PMP.

Thank you.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25957

• Tami Wilson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, My exam with Pearson Vue was scheduled for 12/30/2020, I was never allowed to take the exam due to technical difficulty on Perason Vue's end. I called PMI yesterday and they told me I have to take the new exam. My Simulator expired in December. Do I qualify for an upgrade to Simulator 2021?

I have the Pearson Vue trouble ticket # and an email from PMI stating I have to take the new exam.

Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021? 3 years 3 months ago #25960

• Kelsey Sibal
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Question about the PMPrep Cast Course (Premier). If i bought that in 2018 is that course still valid for the 2021 exam? I never activated my 2018 purchased simulator and already emailed about getting the 2021 simulator, but want to make sure that the course education is still valid as well.
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login