fbpx

Reply: Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021?

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Do You Qualify for an Upgrade of Simulator 2020 to Simulator 2021?

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25960

Kelsey Sibal

Question about the PMPrep Cast Course (Premier). If i bought that in 2018 is that course still valid for the 2021 exam? I never activated my 2018 purchased simulator and already emailed about getting the 2021 simulator, but want to make sure that the course education is still valid as well.
3 years 2 months ago #25957

Tami Wilson

Hi, My exam with Pearson Vue was scheduled for 12/30/2020, I was never allowed to take the exam due to technical difficulty on Perason Vue's end. I called PMI yesterday and they told me I have to take the new exam. My Simulator expired in December. Do I qualify for an upgrade to Simulator 2021?

I have the Pearson Vue trouble ticket # and an email from PMI stating I have to take the new exam.
3 years 2 months ago #25873

Kader TRAORE

Hello Cornelius Flichtner,
I purchased that simulator to 25 december 2021 and used the Timed/Learning Quiz Engine.
I though it's changed automacally. Can you please upgrade my simulator to 2021.
i will take my exam at end january 2021. I didn't really schedule my exam in PMP.

Thank you.
3 years 2 months ago #25809

Sumudu Prabath Wijesinghe

Hello Cornelius Fichtner,
First of all Happy New Year ...!

I have purchased the 2020 simulator and used couple of practice exams and quizzes, unfortunately i have failed 2 times :( .. and now i am planning to take my final and 3rd attempt in new 2021 format.
Do i qualify for upgrade my simulator valid until "2021-03-10" ..

is it will be automatically upgrade or do i need to request.

If upgrade will i getting another 90 days of validity from when i used 1st exam or quiz?

Really appreciates your response on this ..

Thanks..
3 years 2 months ago #25807

Deepti Hemat

Hi!
I have failed my exam twice.
My current 2020 Simulator expires on 15 March 2021. Does this mean that from now till 15 March 2021, I'll get access to the 2021 exam questions Simulator? However, I intend to take my exam in April after much preparation and practice, will I qualify for an upgrade?
3 years 2 months ago #25799

Binoy Stansilas

i was using 2020 simulator and did 2 full exam,, but i was not able to sit for the exam being i felt i was not ready, hence is it possible to upgrade 2020 simulator to simulator 2021

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login