fbpx

Reply: Failed PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Failed PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25872

Valderes Santos

Hi guys I've failed the exam on Dec 29 as well. I'm going to follow your advice here. Is anyone trying it again this month? I'm confused about how many questions we will have in the first time of the exam as now it has 180 questions instead of 200. My experience with the on-line Pearson test was terrible it took me 1:20 trying to delay to start the exam and the attendees most of the time were not replying to me promptly so I also had to skip the interval. I failed because I couldn't manage the time very well and the last 50 questions were replied to in desperation as I had only 20 mins to finish it.
3 years 2 months ago #25864

Madhuri Varanasi

I took the exam from Pearson testing centre and yes the questions were lengthy . I need to prepare again for the new exam pattern
3 years 2 months ago #25863

Madhuri Varanasi

thankyou
3 years 2 months ago #25708

Sharon S

When I checked two days ago there were no openings any more for the 2020 exam. But they said check every day because if someone cancels, an opening will come up.
3 years 2 months ago #25697

Duon Martin

Hello Madhuri! Sorry to hear about your results. I failed my PMP Exam yesterday, DEC 28th at an Pearson Vue Testing Center. Did you take your exam from home? I keep hearing rumors that it appears that the test questions were not as long when testing from home....maybe 1 to 2 sentences. The questions that I was faced with were very long and I found myself struggling trying to figure out where I was at far as what domain, knowledge area, process group, etc... I feel really defeated. This is the first day that I'm actually talking about my failure to clear on the first attempt. I didn't feel that confident going into the exam because I was nervous, but I knew that I prepared for it, but it got the best of me yesterday. I'm not giving up, and I know you won't either. good luck on your future endeavors. I'm still debating if I want to give it another shot this year if there is a opportunity to do so. I've been thoroughly reviewing my analysis and using the exam simulator and reading all day. I guess I will see how I feel tomorrow
3 years 2 months ago #25689

Vaibhav Singh

Sorry to hear about the result Madhuri.
On the 23rd of Dec I also failed this exam for the second time but by the grace of god I cleared yesterday. The important thing is to analyse the results and see where are you lacking - is it the overall preparation or specific areas/processes. This can be seen from the Exam analysis section on PMI page highlighting your result as per the outline.
I know you can do this, and 23rd wasn't your day but I am sure you will achieve this in coming time because you must be crazy to put those three letters of PMP after your name.
Keep practicing the Prepcasts again and again to fill your knowledge gaps, despite worrying about the score.
Target at least 50 Questions everyday.
Be focused..!! Good luck for future.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login